Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blog for Mon. November 8th "Oogy"

Date: Mon. Nov. 8th 

Pages Read: 0-43 

Prompt: Predict what will happen next.


     "Diane took him home to begin fostering him for adoption," is where I left off in the book. I think the next thing that will happen is the author Larry Levin and his boys will come to put his cat down to sleep (I know this because it says that on the back of the book) they will see Oogy and want to adopt him. I think this because (like I said earlier) this is how they meet Oogy, I also think this because of the sentence stated above. She took Oogy in to begin taking care of him so he could be ready to adopt leading me to think if the adoption will soon take place. 

     I also think that Oogy will have to go into another surgery, I have no textual evidence but it happens in a lot of movies and books about animals. How the animal is doing perfectly fine and then tragedy strikes and they have to get a surgery otherwise they don't live. It's kind of like Dolphin Tale 2 when Winter and Panama are getting along fine and Winter finely adapts to her tale. Then like the so cliché plot twist Panama ends up dying. I say this connection because it is a prediction I have to Oogy. I think he is like going to get adopted or something by Larry and his twins and then he is going to need another surgery. 

   I also predict that Noah and Dan (Larry Levin's twin boys) are adopted. I think this because many people who adopt animals with special needs usually have a purpose. I mean besides the fact that "OMG the animal is soooo cute, like totally!!" I think this because Oogy is a dog who needs special attention and needs to be treated correctly and needs to have certain check-ups and vitamins with medicine. Who would adopt a dog like that with so much responsibility added besides the basic responsibility needs.  

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your blog. Great predictions. I like how you put a lot of thought into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on Omar's, Sonny's, and Diana's blog

    ReplyDelete