Friday, October 17, 2014

1st Quarter Reflection

     The first quarter of 7th grade was a lot of fun. I loved the challenge Mrs. Larson gave us called the 40 book challenge. I am currently on my 40th book but I have at least 2-3 genres left to do. I enjoy a challenge I am thinking of reading more than just 40 books (which I have to do anyway). At first I thought it would be hard to do I mean 40 BOOKS!!! Now that I am almost done with the challenge I think back and say, well 40 books wasn't that hard.
     My blogs have been progressing since August by learning how to properly write a paragraph and how to make my blogs more interesting. I've learned to make the blog more interesting so the reader can follow along. My blogs from over the summer weren't based off one idea I was zooming around talking about a giraffe and then the next sentence Wisconsin. Well unless that giraffe was in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment