Monday, September 15, 2014

All About Me:)

Hello my name is Mia and I'm in seventh grade.
       Some of my hobbies are playing volleyball, hanging out with friends and family, practicing my instruments (piano and flute), baking, and writing books or reading books. I enjoy playing other sports like basketball or softball, but volleyball is my favorite sport. Books I mostly enjoy reading are realistic fiction or comedy. I've been playing piano since I was in 4th grade and flute since 5th grade, I really like playing both because if you have flute sheet music you can just use that music for piano. If I had to choose a favorite it would be piano.
     My favorite animal are dogs, (especially German Shepherds or Great Danes) and dolphins. I want to ride a dolphin one day, I think that would be really cool. My favorite TV show is Full House or Saved By The Bell. I really like to watch old TV shows just to get the feeling of how it was like back then and how their wording was different than ours. For example them using words like rad, instead of cool or awesome. I would definitely say Michelle is my favorite character from Full House. From Saved By The Bell I would say Kelly or Zack, Saturday morning sweethearts.
     I'm not very open with my genres of music I usually stay with christian music or pop music. My favorite artist would be Lecrae, Justin Bieber, Newsboys, and Ariana Grande. I like to watch videos on Youtube, my favorite youtuber is Miss Fenderr. I wear blue in support of my grandpa who died from Colon Cancer (blue's my favorite color basically)
      Something interesting about me is I'm going to be an aunt in February!!!!!
  Now you know a lot about me:) Bye Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment